1. The SwissChoice Membership Programme and its benefits are offered and at the sole discretion of Swisstouches Hotels & Resorts. The rights and obligations of Swisstouches under this programme may be assigned or transferred by Swisstouches to any other related or unrelated entity at any time, and performance thereafter shall be the responsibility of that entity. Swisstouches reserves the right to add, modify, restrict, suspend, discontinue or cancel this programme, any of these terms and conditions, redemptions, status levels, or other programme benefits, with or without notice, in its sole discretion.
2. Membership in the programme is available to individuals (you) as stated in these programme terms and conditions. You must be at least 18 years of age, or older. You are only allowed to have one account. There is no enrolment fee for this programme. Swisstouches also reserves the right to cancel any SwissChoice membership and revoke all unredeemed SwissChoice points collected by any member for reasons that include, but are not limited to:
1) violation of these terms and conditions;
2) misrepresentation of any information or any misuse of this programme;
3) violation of any national, regional or local law or regulation in connection with the use of membership privileges;
4) failure to pay for hotel charges;
5) fraud or abuse involving any portion of this Programme;
6) more than one active account per member;
7) physical, verbal, or written abuse of hotel or SwissChoice Status;
8) action, in any other way, to the detriment of the programme or any of its alliances; all as may be determined by Swisstouches in its sole discretion.
3. You accept and explicitly authorise that your personal information which is supplied by you in the enrolment form shall be processed by Swisstouches Hotels & Resorts, in its capacity of data controller, by its subsidiaries, affiliates and/or franchisees, all Swisstouches Hotels & Resorts all over the world, and the third party venders and partners.
4. You may earn Points for Stays beginning with the date of your enrollment in the Program. Points will not be earned for Stays made prior to the date of your enrollment. A Stay is defined as one night or consecutive nights at the same hotel, regardless of frequency of check-in/check-out. A Stay is qualified when paying Qualifying Room Rates, which include most business and leisure rates. Eligible Charges Worldwide include the following Qualifying Room Rates paid for hotel room nights: including the hotel’s Advanced Purchase Rate, Best Available Rate, negotiated rate, national/regional/local government rate. Eligible Charges Worldwide also include food and beverage, shops- managed by hotel. The SwissChoice members will receive 10 points for each USD spent while stay in any participating Swisstouches hotels. The members can only earn points on his/her own stay, those additional rooms and party paid by the member cannot accumulate. The members will not earn points during a stay or retroactively on any reservations booked through Online Travel Agencies (OTA). This restriction includes but is not limited to: earning points on room charges, food and beverage and any other incidental charges incurred during the member’s length of stay.
5. Members may redeem points for Reward Nights online at www.swisstouches.com. Members must be logged in to redeem points online for a Reward Night. Reward Night reservations require a credit card to guarantee the reservation. Reward Night reservations can be cancelled online but cannot be modified. Swisstouches reserves the right to restrict, suspend, modify, discontinue, substitute or cancel the Reward Nights program at any time without notice. Free Reward Night reservation are required to book in advance and each reward is valid only for room and tax, and free Reward Night rooms do not include food and beverages, gratuities or incidentals. These charges are to be paid directly to the hotel prior to check-out. Point requirements for any hotel or destination may change at any time. Reward Nights, in-hotel redemptions, may not be sold or used for commercial gains. Doing so is a program violation and may result in the freezing of your account, the forfeiture of all point transfers, rewards, vouchers, and any accrued points in your account, as well as cancellation of the account and your future participation in the Program. Members who cancel their Reward Night reservation will have their points used for that reservation re-deposited into the member's SwissChoice account, and may be subjected to a processing fee. Members who do not cancel their Reward Night reservation by the cancellation deadline and do not use their reservation (no-show) are still subject to a no-show charge for the first night of the reservation, plus tax, per room, billed to the credit card used to guarantee the reservation upon booking. The points redeemed for the no-showed Reward Night reservation will be re-deposited into the member's SwissChoice account.
6. SwissChoice points are not redeemable for cash or any other form of credit and have no value until presented for redemption in accordance with the terms and conditions of this programme. Points have no fixed or ascertainable cash value. Members have no ownership interest in accrued points and accrued points do not constitute property of the members. Use of the word earn in marketing materials in relation to SwissChoice Membership points shall mean collect and shall not infer that the points have any value until they are presented for redemption. Points may not be purchased or sold and are not transferable except as otherwise stated herein.
7. SwissChoice Gold status will be awarded to members who have earned a minimum of 20 nights at Qualifying Rates during a calendar year. SwissChoice Platinum status will be awarded to members who have earned a minimum of 50 nights at Qualifying Rates during a calendar year. Once a member earns membership status in any calendar year, such status will be maintained through the end of the following calendar year. Reward Nights consumed by members will be counted as Qualifying Nights towards membership qualifications.
8. Memberships will not expire unless guest wants to resign from the membership. All points will expire after 12 months if there's no account activity. But it's easy to maintain your points balance. Just earn or redeem once a year through any of our Swisstouches Hotels & Resorts or partners.
The Luxury Hotel Brand from Switzerland
Swisstouches Hotels & Resorts